The MEISTERKREIS represents a culture of excellence in Germany. The members must therefore be able to meet this demand. Thus requirements for admittance to MEISTERKREIS are:
• invitation by the MEISTERKREIS itself.
• fulfilling the defined admissions criteria.
• admissions resolution by the Board of Directors and the members.
The admissions criteria for the MEISTERKREIS are defined as follows:
• The brand represents the highest standards in terms of quality, design and service.
• The brand enjoys an outstanding reputation.
• The brand is positioned at the top price segments of its category.
• The brand is managed in Germany by an independent organization.
• The brand is represented internationally.
• The brand complies with the basic principles of selective distribution.
• The brand shares and actively supports the philosophy, mission and goals of the MEISTERKREIS.